Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sunset Bay Campground, Oregon August 24











This was not one of our best days. We got up to get ready to leave and I had left the ignition on in the car and you know what that means. George charged the battery and on our way to Crater, we took a curve too fast and everything fell out of the refrigerator and last but not least, I lost the binocular case that carried my daughters expensive binoculars. Oh hell, life happens, even when you are living your dream, right? But, I would say that with everything we have seen and done on this trip, that is just a little glitch.
We arrived at the camp and saw some beautiful things. We visited a Botonical garden that was out of this world. And then we saw an island with so many seals and sea lions we couldn't believe it. If you see a picture of a big rock with black bumps on it, those are our seals. Cute, huh? This is a beautiful area. Still a little chilly, but their Fall comes early to these parts. I miss the Fall season back in Ohio, so I guess I have to come to Oregon to see Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment