Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10

Hi guys, Yesterday we spent with friends in Sun City Center. We had a wonderful time as we haven't seen them for 5 years. Today we spent all day driving from Sun City to Sopchoppy. Isn't that a cute name? So we are staying in Ochlockonee River State campground in Sopchoppy Florida. Don't ask me how to pronounce it. We saw our first white squirrel. I hope we have successfully set up our blog. Let us know what you think about it. It is a work in progress. We love and miss you all. G.&S

3 comments:

  1. Mom!!! I think it's so awesome that you've started blogging! My mom's a blogger. Go figure.

    Hope you had a good mommy's day. I missed you lots. I received a couple of nice mommy's day presents from the cats. Two mouse halves, the top and bottoms of two differant mice! That took some doin, don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you two ole BLOGGERS!!! This is very cool!!! First time I've ever done a blog! I'll be really excited once you go to some places I've heard of!! I,ve led a sheltered life!! Does everyone get to see what everyone else is saying??? What if mine needs to be censored??? I'm not sure I've done this right...but here goes!! Enjoy every minute!!!

    ReplyDelete