Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday, May 11

Hi friends and family, We hope you're not too bored. We really haven't started the West leg yet. But we have to start somewhere, don't we? This morning after our bike ride we headed towards Panama City on Rt. 98. We passed historic St. Joe and stopped on the road at Mexico Beach. After lunch, I snuck out for the beach while George worked on our itinerary. I play and he works. What a team! Then we headed for St. Andrew's campground on the Gulf. What a gorgeous place! I have a date for the beach tomorrow morning before we head out. We have to figure out how to send a picture once in a while so you can see the sites. So far the weather is gorgeous and warm. We are so blessed. Love you all (Oh, George said we are headed West. We are in the Central time zone in case you want to know. ) So it is an hour earlier here than it is where you are.

1 comment:

  1. The picture is pretty. And no, I'm not bored. Hey- I'm about 1/3 of the way done with ricky's new dish cloth!!!! I finally figured out the whole k1 p1 thing. Oh!!! Noone told me to bring the yarn back and front each time. Oh well, it's kind of like the time I asked my sister in law for her apple pie recipe (which by the way is in no way even close to as good as yours or cookies) and she left out something important and my pie sucked. Anyway, i'm excited about the new dishcloth. So there. I can do it. Ha.
    Love you!!!!
    Send more pics.

    did you go on my website yet? I'm a follower, click on my picture.

    ReplyDelete