Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday, May 12

Hi everyone, I kept my date with the beach. George met me on his bike, hence the picture on our blog. We started out for Panama City, Destin and Pensacola Bay. A beautiful area in our beautiful state of Florida. We are staying at Blue Lagoon campground, another wonderful state campground. We biked the whole area and found wonderful little spots to explore. We, of course love the ocean, but it is not as beautiful as the Keys. It is beautiful in its own way. Lots of white sand, everywhere. This is our last night in Florida. We will be in Mobile, Alabama tomorrow. Love you all. George and Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is the first I've seen of you blog.... what a great idea. I have seen many of the things you are headed for on your trip. All are different, but beautiful. You both are blessed to have each other and many friends and family that love and miss you while you are out there having fun. Hope all goes well. Hey, take a picture of your mobile home for the blog. Take care and I will wait for the next installment.

    Love, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete