Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wed. May 13

Hi folks, After our bike ride this morning, we scadadled out of the park and hurried to this one. They only had 5 sites left so we had to hurry. It is Meaher Park. They have a great birding trail and a wonderful view of the Gulf. We drove into a little town called Fairhope. (Thanks, Tom for telling us about it). It is lush, with so many beautiful trees and plants, we couldn't believe it! We took the scenic route and enjoyed it so much! Tomorrow we plan on going into Mobile to see the sites. Oh, by the way, we are in Alabama now. We are now quietly enjoying our campground and blogging you wonderful people. We love you, and keep the comments coming. George and Sylvia (by the way, our memory card had a meltdown on our camera) We lost all our pictures except the one in the blog, so we will send some as soon as we get some good ones.

5 comments:

  1. I'm having problems posting a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I think I figured it out :-) Hurry up I want to see some pics! Or you can wait till you get to the left coast and I can give you ton of pics of the wild wild west so that you can prevent another meltdown. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a great time. Guess what? My friend Karen has talked me into camping this summer with our horses. Ricky already bought me some camping gear- three hours after I told him. It would appear that he wants to get rid of me - wouldn't it? Anyway, hurry up and get some pics up.

    Love ya,

    Me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, Marg, I'd take that as a hint. :)

    Hi Gramma! I was slacking on following the blog lately (stupid finals. Who's idea was that anyway?). So, here I am! On to the next day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. mom... im going to ask you not to say scadaddle. i love you haha!

    ReplyDelete