Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tues. May 26

Today we only drove a couple of hours and arrived at The Bottomless Lake Campground around 12:00. It is a saltwater lake that has 3 springs that feed from underneath a mountain. How cool! This is a very dry climate. Not beautiful country but the climate is fantastic. No humidity whatsoever. But I feel I have to moisturize my skin constantly. George worked on the (or I should say) under the motor home all afternoon. I think he misses his putzing around. This is a short post today but I'm sure it will get more interesting in the days to come. We will soon be heading to the Grand Canyon. Love you all and thanks for your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Mom, you are so pretty in your pink outfit!!!! I miss you!

    (ricky's dishcloth is almost done!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia and George-
    Hurry up and come to Akron !!!

    Kathy and Tim

    ReplyDelete